Monday, April 30, 2012

Well, bless my soul . . .

. . . Would you look at that!

I've really been enjoying discovering and participating in this flash fiction phenomenon. I never knew anything about it until L introduced me. I've been posting my entries here on my blog along with the sites on which they're posted. Last week I only entered one contest but JenDAuthor's Friday Picture Show, always a fun one, turned out to be lucky for me. :-)

I won! (That's me you see there with a previously unused horn belonging to myself, which I am currently blowing.)

The results are posted and Jen - the judge for last week - had a lovely little review for me that I've read a couple (dozen) times. I must say, though, I didn't envy her her job as all the entries were well done. I wasn't the only winner. There were also four others which were just wonderful!

So the inevitable next question then is this: what do you win?
Bragging rights. (reads aforementioned horn tooting) Check!
Congratulations via twitter. (*blushes*) Check!
But best of all . . . drum-roll please! . . . I get to be judge for this week's Friday Picture Show!

I am so looking forward to it and am looking forward to seeing some great entries! Hopefully I'll see yours there!

No comments:

Post a Comment